Large Home with Potential Dual living
House - Everton Hills QLD
This super-sized 3 bedroom home has two extra rooms downstairs that are being used as bedrooms alongside a big laundry, and two extra living spaces.
– Freshly painted inside
– New carpets
– Large Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with granite benchtops and a Dishwasher
– Brand new dual oven
– Large glassed-in dining area
– Big loungeroom with study nook
– Back deck big enough for outdoor dining
– Air conditioned upstairs and down
– Rumpus room with large built-in bar
– Separate Games room big enough for a pool table and complete with dart board
– Fireplace in rumpus
– Walk-in wardrobe to master
– 3 of the other bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
– 2 full-sized bathrooms upstairs with a toilet downstairs
– Undercover entertainment area downstairs with gazebo and under deck area
– Inground pool with slide
– 2 garden sheds
– 2 garages with workshop space
– Undercover parking for two more cars and a boat
Your family has plenty of room here for their own space. As they grow, you have separation of living spaces and quiet spaces to find your own escape.
The utility space downstairs gives you extra space for more bedrooms and living areas or giving you rooms to run a home-based business. The flexibility of this home is one of its main features.
The large kitchen with breakfast bar gives you space to enjoy a casual snack as well as plenty of space to serve out big meals.
In a high position and with easy access to the city and popular schools (in the catchment for McDowall State School), this home is in an ideal position for the growing family.
Don’t delay with this one, phone for your inspection today.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage