Immaculate Family home. Old-world charm in prime position
House - Bray Park QLD
This beautifully presented home designed in the Federation style has heaps of extras and is a short walk to Genesis Christian College and the Warner Shops.
• 9ft (2.74m) ceilings
• Beautifully remodelled kitchen with wide Blanco oven, induction cooktop & granite bench tops
• Separate pantries
• Plenty of drawers and cupboard space
• Power to island bench
• Bull-nose veranda
• 3 extra rooms for study, work rooms, or studio
• Separate entry with closet
• Separate formal lounge
• Open fireplace
• Air-conditioned family, work-room and master
• Ensuite & Walk-in robe
• Ceiling fans in back bedrooms
• Beautifully renovated main bathroom with stand-alone claw-foot bath
• New paint inside
• New carpets to bedrooms
• Ornate breezeways above doorways
• Ornate ceiling roses for light fittings in Lounge, family and master bedroom
• Dado rails through living areas, master bedroom and main bathroom
• Beautifully landscaped back yard
• Super-sized, gabled alfresco area providing more living space
• Big 826m2 land with drive-through garage
• 5kW solar system with 16 panels
In a whisper-quiet location in Bray Park, this home will suit the most fastidious buyer. You can move in and unpack without having to do anything.
The extra rooms provide your family with their own space to study, work or create. An ideal situation to work from home for the beauty therapist or professional person.
If you’re a budding MasterChef, the kitchen has been renovated in keeping with the Federation style while at the same time being modern and user-friendly. The large induction cooktop and the extra-wide oven will help you create delightful meals.
Having guests around will be a breeze as the family/kitchen areas open onto a large gabled alfresco area complete with cupboards and serving shelf. You can even slide food out through the kitchen window.
Position is one of the added bonuses of this home being just a short walk to Genesis Christian College, the Warner Shops and Tavern as well as Bray Park State High School.
This home is sure to attract a lot of attention so don’t delay in organising your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 826 m²