You can move right in!
House - Warner QLD
This large, immaculate family home has been lovingly cared for and is beautifully presented inside and out. Not only is this home beautifully presented, it has heaps of extras as well!
• 4 living spaces includes, formal lounge, sitting room, rumpus & open-plan family living
• Extra-large bedrooms.
• 4th bedroom could be a large study
• Big ensuite to master bedroom
• 9ft ceilings
• Air-con in 6 zones
• Solar hot water
• Kitchen with granite benchtops & Bosch dishwasher
• Tinted windows to front of the house and bedrooms
• Block out the heat & the light with roller shutters to front of house and two bedrooms (great for shift-workers or day-time naps)
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Wool Berber carpets
• Big windows
• Security screens all round
• Large under-roof patio
• Attractive, low-care landscaped gardens
• Garden shed 3x3m Colorbond
• Termi-Mesh termite protection
• Concrete path around the house
• Slimline 5,000 litre metal water tank
The extras in this home make it comfortably liveable for the family needing space, peace and location. In a sought-after area in Warner, you can walk to the Warner shops and Genesis Christian College. There’s also a bus stop 100m away which will take you to the train station.
There’s plenty of opportunity for family recreation in the large back yard as this home is situated on 823m2 of land. The picnic areas and walking tracks at Lake Samsonvale are a short drive away.
With only one owner, this home is so well presented that you would believe it’s much younger than its 12 year history. The flexibility of living with four living spaces and a big outdoor area means your family has plenty of room to enjoy their fun times without feeling cramped. The design also lends itself to casual entertaining with the open-plan living flowing with easy access to the patio and back yard.
They normally don’t come this neat, so be quick to inspect this one!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 823 m²
- 2 Garage